You can be proud of yourself. You’ve come a long way so far! It’s hard work, but trust us, the more you put in, the more you’ll get out. So, what have you accomplished?
- Found a product
- Chosen a supplier
- Created your brand
- Designed your labels and packaging
- Placed your first order, and
- Set up your Seller Central account
Once your order is ready, all that is left before you can start selling is getting your order to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
What are we going to discuss in this Module?
- Gather All The Information Needed For Your Shipping Plan
- How to Create Your Shipping Plan in Seller Central
- Send The Shipping Labels to Your Supplier
- Additional Shipping Points to Note
- Amazon: You Sell It, We Ship It
- Action Steps
Now let's learn how to ship your products to Amazon!
To get your stock into an Amazon fulfillment center, the first thing you need to is gather all the information required to create a shipping plan in Seller Central. This is up next!