- Turn on your listing and make it LIVE. Check everything displays well on the listing page as well as on the search results page. Update anything that needs it.
- Join AMZ Tracker and start your free 7-day trial.
- Add your product.
- Turn on keyword tracking and negative review monitoring for your product
- Analyze your product listing with the On Page Analyzer tool to ensure you’re ready to launch.
- Create a promotion using the AMZ Tracker Promotions Tool to get your first sales. At a minimum do 15 giveaways.
- Set up a Rocket Reply account before you activate your promotion, to increase your chances of getting organic reviews from your giveaway sales.
- Monitor your tracking tools. See how your product ranks for specific keywords. Quickly respond to any 3 star or less negative reviews.
And that’s all you need to do to successfully launch your product!
Now that you have made a place for your product in the Amazon marketplace, it’s time to expand your business by increasing your sales. Here’s what we will discuss in the remaining Modules of Part B – Sell Your Product of this course:
- Module 11 – Amazon Sponsored Products – Using Paid Traffic
- Module 12 – Build Your Brand
- Module 13 – Grow Your FBA Business With AMZ Tracker
We’ll see you in the next Module, in which will learn how you can achieve that by using paid traffic!
Now Let’s Learn How to Use Amazon Sponsored Products!
Great job finishing up this tenth Module. Next up, we’ll show you everything you need to know in order to use Amazon Sponsored Products for paid traffic.