- Keyword Rank Tracking: How does your product rank for the keywords you are targeting?
- Negative Review Tracking: Are you receiving negative reviews?
1. Keyword Rank Tracking
The video tutorial in the last section also showed how you add keywords to your product, to see how your product ranks for these keywords day after day. If you’ve missed that part, go back and watch it again.
For more information on how to add keywords to a product in AMZ Tracker please check out this help center guide: Add Keywords For My Product
2. Negative Review Tracking
If you are selling a good product, you will find that the vast majority of your customers will leave a positive review. However, there’s no guarantee that you’ll get a 5-star review from everyone. So you’ll also need to turn on AMZ Tracker’s Negative Review Tool to make sure you can quickly respond to any negative feedback from your products.
This video tutorial shows you how you turn on negative review monitoring:
A tool that we don’t recommend you use for your own product is Sales Tracking. This tool is really good for getting an estimate of your competitors’ sales – which we will get to in Module 13 – Grow Your FBA Business with AMZ Tracker -, but it is not 100% accurate. There are certain limitations we have to work with, due to how Amazon set up their website, when trying to collect sales tracking data. You have your own Seller Central backend to see your actual sales.
So, to summarize, after you have created your AMZ Tracker account these are the top 3 things to do immediately afterwards, as it takes time for the data to be collect:
- Add your product to AMZ Tracker
- Add keywords to your product in AMZ Tracker
- Turn on Review Monitoring
Beyond these steps, your focus should be squarely on launching your product using our Promotions Tool club to get you your first sales.
In preparation for that – before we send traffic to it – we are going to do the following:
- Use AMZ Tracker’s On Page Analyzer to make sure your listing is properly set up for a high conversion rate.
- Set up Rocket Reply, an automated email software, to automatically follow up with your customers and ultimately get them to review your product.