- Part A was all about selecting your product and shipping it to Amazon. You used Unicorn Smasher and our ‘Find Your Product’ Spreadsheet to select your first private labeling product. You then selected a supplier, created your brand, designed your labels and packaging, and finally shipped your first batch to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Part B was all about selling your product. You created an optimized product listing and set a competitive price. Then you joined AMZ Tracker and used the Promotions Tool to run a successful product promotion campaign, getting your first sales and organic reviews. Next, you should have run several active Amazon Sponsored Advertising campaigns to increase your sales and conversion rates. And finally, you looked into further building your brand.
Your sales ranking should be trending downwards – remember: lower is better – and your goal is to be on the first page for your most appropriate keywords. With continued monthly success, you’ll be in a great position to scale and automate your profitable Amazon product listing or sell your FBA business to the highest bidder.
In this last module of Part B you are going to learn how you can use the powerful tools of AMZ Tracker to take your sales to the next level, and keep them there. We will go over each tool, and tell you the secret to how you can best use every single one of them!
We’re going to help you utilize the information that you started collecting from AMZ Tracker. Tracking data can give you deep insights into your business – and that of your competitors! – but you need to know what it means, what to do with it, and how to implement changes to your listing in order to maintain your launch momentum.
It’s now time to level up, so we’re going to show you how to utilize our awesome suite of tools to get an edge on the competition. By now you know that there’s a lot to this whole selling on Amazon thing, even with Amazon managing the returns and distribution.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a complete beginner, it can be a lot to manage on your own. That’s why we created AMZ Tracker – so that you have everything you need to supercharge your Amazon sales, in one easy dashboard to access all the tools you need to maintain and grow your business.
What are we going to discuss in this Module?
- What is AMZ Tracker?
- AMZ Tracker: Rankings Tool
- AMZ Tracker: Sales Tracking Tool
- AMZ Tracker: Negative Reviews Tool
- AMZ Tracker: On Page Analyzer Tool
- AMZ Tracker: Keyword Research Tool
- AMZ Tracker: Super URL Tool
- AMZ Tracker: Promotions Tool
- Skyrocket Your Sales With These Strategies!
- Action Steps