In this module, you learned how to use all the AMZ Tracker tools to help you grow your business. Now it’s time for you to take action.
Here’s a recap of all the Action Steps we discussed in this Module:
- Know Your Keyword Rankings: add the keywords you are targeting to your product and your competitors’ products in AMZ Tracker.
- Track Changes in Rankings: if there is a substantial change, analyze what might have caused this.
- Target New Keywords: monitor your Amazon Sponsored Products campaign and add well-converting keywords to your product in AMZ Tracker.
- Track Competitors’ Potential Keywords: analyze which keywords your competitors may be targeting and add them to their product in AMZ Tracker.
Sales Tracking Tool
- Turn on Sales Tracking for your competitors’ products.
- Realize that the data is not exact information, as AMZ Tracker has limitations it needs to work with due to how the Amazon website is set up.
- Track how sales impact keyword rankings.
- Analyze the data to identify opportunities.
Negative Reviews Tool
- Track and monitor negative reviews on your own product listing and take immediate action if you have received a negative review.
- Track and monitor negative reviews on your competitors’ product listings. Use this information to optimize your own copy.
On Page Analyzer Tool
- Analyze your own product listing one more time.
- Analyze your competitors’ product listings to see if you can learn anything to improve your listing.
Keyword Research Tool
- Review the data from the competitive analysis you’ve done previously, reading the other listings, as well as the customer reviews to find new keyword phrases Amazon customers may use to find your product.
- Add these keywords in the Keyword Research Tool to find keyword variations that you may want to target.
Super URL Tool
- Understand that the Super URL still works, but you need to use it wisely.
- Select 2-3 keywords you want to rotate through. Add weight to keywords when targeting multiple keywords that are not of equal importance
- Use the Super URL for direct traffic
- Mistakes to avoid:
- Don’t stuff a Super URL with dozens of keywords
- Don’t send non-buying traffic through the Super URL
- Don’t expect results from the link with only a small amount of sales.
- Run an advanced drip release campaign using the Promotions Tool to increase sales velocity and maintain the high ranking you achieved after your product launch
- Target keywords using Amazon Sponsored Products and a supercharged Super URL. First target keywords you rank for in the 20-45 range. When you notice an increase in the ranking, consider updating the keywords you are targeting.
Congratulations, You Did It!
Boomshakalaka! You are awesome: you’ve mastered launching an FBA private labeling product and have all the tools to maintain and grow your business empire. What’s next?