What a label can be:
- A sticker placed on the product or packaging.
- A logo or brand name printed on the product or packaging.
- A flyer or insert place inside your packaging.
Examples of labels on a product are:
- A kitchen utensil, with all of the branding and necessary information printed on the packaging.
- A yoga mat, with the brand name printed onto the side of the mat but without any product details.
- A supplement, where the label is a sticker on the capsule bottle holding an abundance of product information.
Although different, these are all labels. So as you can see, it really depends on the type of product you selected. However, no matter the product of your choice, what you will learn about labeling in this Module is relevant for all product types.
Now that we’re clear on that, let’s talk about how to create your labels.